Hibridas Photosensitive Paste UV Exposure Unit MA-4K
The machine is designed for UV exposure of printed and dried layers of photoimageable thick film pastes through a photo mask to achieve very fine line and high resolution patterns on ceramic substrates and LTCC tapes.
- High intensity UV LED array in lamp head which scans the substrate/photo mask.
- Exposure time, scan speed and lamp intensity control settings.
- Substrate holders (vacuum) for substrate sizes up to 4 inch x 4 inch.
- Photo mask frames for glass mask sizes up to 5 inch x 5inch.
- Adjustable contact pressure between substrate and mask to ensure ‘hard’ contact.
- Plastic film mask capability.
- CCD camera vision/alignment system as option.